Searching for Great Synthesis Essay Examples
In one of these papers, you will read or observe several sources. The typical amount of sources used is one or two. Then you will discuss what you have read or observed (the sources) in a composition. Often, you will be looking for a similarity between the two sources. The sources can be novels, articles, short stories, plays, poems, lectures, journals, or even interviews or television shows. If you want a sample to model after there are several places where you cans search and find them.
Looking for Great Synthesis Paper Samples
- In the media center-in the reference section of the media center, you will find compilations of all kinds of writing. Simply ask the media specialist for help in finding these books. If your media center has an online presence, you can check there to see what you can find. You can also ask the center if they have an archived section for essays.
- From your teacher-writing and English teachers always keep the samples of the best work submitted to them. See if you can meet with your teacher after school, and then look over the samples, which fit your needs. You will not be able to take the pieces with you, so take careful notes on what you see.
- Online-you can look online for model papers. As with anything you find online, you will want to check the validity, reliability, and credibility of the model you plan on using. Using an incorrect one will not benefit you at all. If you can locate a reliable help center that specializes in writing and research, go there and see what you can find.
- From a writing company- when you go to the website of a writing company, you will see that the site has partial samples of all kinds of writing. The company will want you to pay in order to see the complete piece. Each company has a different pay scale, so you will need to ask how much this service will cost you to use.
- A friend-if you have a friend who is a talented writer, you can turn to this peer and seek permission to look at their work. Make sure the person you ask is a talented writer and knows what are he or she is doing. Let him or her know that you are using the piece as a model, not turning it in for your own work.