A List of the Most Interesting Essay Topics in Biology
The study of life and the things that impact it can be quite a challenging class. It is a given that you will be assigned several papers to write while taking this challenging class. You will want your topic to be creative, relative, and well researched. You can refer to this list of interesting essay topics in Biology.
Most Interesting Biology Topics
- The Extension of life and the Ethics Involved-as the field has evolved, so have certain ethical concerns. These concerns seem to change on a regular basis, so this title would be very relevant and up-to-date.
- Ethics and Cloning-just as will the extension of life concerns, there are many serious concerns with cloning and whether it should or should not be allowed. This piece would require the writer to explore the history and timeline of cloning.
- Why Do People Fall in Love-why are people attracted to certain people and fall in love with them? Is it a scientific or emotional response and what it has to do with Biology should be explored.
- The Evolution of the Study of the Subject-the field has gone from dissecting frogs and studying lab rats to changing the concept of life. This topic would require a deep research on the field and its developments.
- Fields which Need a Strong Background-which professional fields require a strong science of life background would be an interesting area to cover in your paper.
- The Different Types –there are many types of sub-genres in this science field. It would be very interesting and informative to explore all the different branches and how they are implemented.
- The Movers and Shakers in the Field-the field goes as far back as 4th Century Greece. Aristotle and other famous philosophers began to ponder the study of life. If you pick this title, you will need to narrow down the exact decade or era you wish to study or the field will be too large to write a paper on. You could also pick an expert in the field such as Eickbush, Goldfarb, or even Aristotle to be the focus of your composition.
- New Developments-look at the new finds and studies in the area. Just make sure that there is enough research and solid support for your paper. Trending news sometimes has weak research.
- Education –how have schools changed their approach to teaching the subject. Are these new approaches effective and what was the latest change?